Topic: Deliverance From the Power of Blindness
*Bible Reading: Matthew 9:27-31
“And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, according to your faith be it unto you. And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straight charged them, saying, see that no man know it. But they,” Matthew 9:27-31
We are in the world where people confronting with different challenges. Today, blindness is one of the satanic predicaments that confronting thousands of people. Many people are physically sound but spiritually blind. They can see millions mile with their physical eyes, but they cannot see half a kilometer in the spirit. Such people cannot comprehend spiritual thing. By the way, they could not grow spiritually and at the same time decaying.
When Jesus Christ is passing by, the two blinded men saw Him and they cried for deliverance from their blindness. They do not hesitate to take the right step to be free from their long days’ blindness – believing in the power of healing, connected themselves with the throne of mercy. They do not allow the environment to weigh them down to exercised their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Beloved, whatever your situation, never allow yourself to be spiritually blindness. Spiritual blindness hinder person to understand the way of God. Spiritual blindness cage people in bondage. Spiritual blindness delay people to achieve the greatness that God has for them. Spiritual blindness disallows people to see beyond their problems. Spiritual blindness is a killer of destiny and glory. Spiritual blindness hinder people to live forever in heaven. Spiritual blindness is the work of satanic kingdom that you must deliver from.
1. In You, O Lord, do I put my trust and confidently take refuge; let me never be put to shame or confusion in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, deliver me in Your righteousness and cause me to escape the snare of the enemies in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, bow down Your ear to me and save me from the hands of wicked that caged me with spiritual blindness in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father and my Lord, be to me a rock of refuge in which to dwell, and a sheltering stronghold to which I may continually resort, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, hide and keep everything that is mine in Your safety palace in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, You are my Rock and my Fortress, protected my glory and destiny from the forces of darkness that assigned to kill me in the name of Jesus.
7. Rescue me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the grasp of the unrighteous and ruthless man in the name of Jesus.
8. Father, You are my hope; O Lord God, You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence, never allow intimidation to cage my destiny and glory in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, I don’t have anybody, upon You have I leaned and relied from birth; never allow enemies of my glory to overcome me in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father and my Lord, You are the One who took me from my mother’s womb, never allow destiny killers of my parents house terminate my destiny in the name of Jesus.
11. Father, You have been my benefactor from my mother’s womb, cause my praise to continually glorify you in the name of Jesus.
12. My Father and my Lord, cause and made me to be a wonder and surprise to many generations in the name of Jesus.
13. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I’m set free from the spiritual blindness in the name of Jesus.
14. Every forces and power that fueling spiritual blindness into my life, you are a liar, destroy by the power in the blood of Jesus.
15. Father, open my spiritual understanding in the name of Jesus.